The range of designer interpretations of The Great White Shirt keeps this staple fresh and appropriate across seasons and years.
- Shirt specialist Sarah Alexandra focuses on fine Italian fabrics
- Hilton Hollis offers a singular statement blouse
- Dramatist Marie Saint Pierre uses fine scuba versions, both fitted and oversized,
- Iris Setlakwe goes sporty
- Ecru's easy shirts pop jeans and shorts for polished casual looks
- Emmelle overlap shirt replaces the jacket
- Mi Jong Lee packages elegance in cotton stretch